Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall Break

Over Fall Break I went to WA to visit my sister, Penny. They live in small town north of Bellingham, WA. It was a beautiful time of year to visit! I only got pictures of three of the five kids...I don't know why!! Dang.



This is Evan. He wanted to make his own sandwich. Check out the two items that he put on the bread...mustard and ketchup!! So funny. Penny said that he always chooses that when he is making one himself.
Maggie was sporting a fun hat for "Hat Day."

Brayden isn't the biggest fan of getting his picture taken, but I was able to get him! :)

Streets in Bellingham...Gorgeous!











3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!!!! I bet it was nice to get away for the long weekend and see family! Lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B-ridge! I hadn't been on your blog for a little while and I love the pictures you posted of your classroom - I've always thought the little short sinks and countertops in classrooms were so cute! But I couldn't help but imagine where that kid puked in the room :) Oh, the fun life of a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! Did you go to Lynden, too? I totally forgot you were in one of my old stompin' grounds!

    ReplyDelete