Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Retirement

To finish up our adventures in WA...we went on a steam engine train ride
 up to a beautiful lake near Mt. Rainier. 


 We went to the zoo, and saw Cirque Du Soliel in Seattle.  One weekend we went to my house in MT for our Homecoming.  In our small town this happens every 5 years, during the summer, and it's mainly for the alumi of Big Sandy High School.  

 This was my dad's class float!  

Prego sisters.  Holly had her baby the following week.  

We've been back in UT for about 3 weeks and have been busy organizing our home to get ready to welcome our little guy.  It has been fun to be in this mode of retirement again.  We aren't too sure when or if it will happen again for many years.  We spend our time reading, cooking, shooting guns, going to garage sales, going to plays, cleaning, and waiting, waiting, waiting for Baby Long to come.  I'm trying to keep perspective that there really isn't much time left, and that he has to come out SOME time. My due date is this weekend, but I was told last Wed, by the doc., that i could go anytime.  I think that that is one reason whey I've been so impatient the last little bit.  We'll make sure to update the blog when there is more exciting news...I'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow. :)

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the exciting news! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I hope he comes soon. Nothing better than a new baby. Good luck! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see him! And, by the way, you look terrific! Your face is so thin, you just look great!

    Oh yeah, this is Jana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your wait and relax!!! Good luck with delivery and we hope that everything goes well and can't wait to hear the exciting news soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for your little man to get here, if he hasn't already! Let us know if there is anything at all that you need. Brad's final is tonight and all the homework is done so we will finally have time to do other things, so please let me know if there's anything at all. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited to see pics of your baby so hurry up and have him :)

    ReplyDelete