Thursday, December 9, 2010

Not Much Yet It's So Good



Hi there!  So life at home has been great, yet I don't have much to report.  In the past, I would share (not necessarily on the blog) funny stories from school, coworkers, from my students, or from adventures that Andrew had.  I still have things to share (of course) but now they are stories of sleep patterns, diaper blowouts, slobber, smiles, and other new baby skills.  I still am amazed at the love that we feel for Drew. It's just amazing that we can love someone so much after being pooped on, spit up on, and being cried at. It's so great to be home with him and to feel of his love now, as he snuggles, smiles, and giggles (sometimes).  So when people ask what I've been up to, I always think, "not much, yet it's so good."

Drew really does smile, but I just can't catch it on camera without having it be blurry.  





 Classic sleep position











6 comments:

  1. He is so cute with that full head of hair and BYU shirt on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! You're such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh!!! I want to come see him NOW!!! He is getting so big, and he is seriously the cutest little boy I've ever seen :) A visit to you and him is in order!!! Love and miss you! PS...don't you just WISH you were at Westside enjoying the week before school gets out.... ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blog update! I was just sitting down to think of something to add to ours! :) Let's get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude, I love the Future M B A shirt. Where did you get that? he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen C, the MBA program gave it to Andrew as a congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete