Monday, August 8, 2011

Mainly for the Grandparents

So here are some pictures/movies of the fun babe at our house. 

In July, we went to the park that is by where we used to live.  I loved this picture because this was the slide and almost the same pose that we used for our wedding announcements. :)   

He FINALLY started signing back.
He's a genius! :)

He also loves playing ball with us. Of course I missed the beginning part when he was actually playing...but it's still cute. AND you get to see the new trick of sitting up from being on his tummy....finally.


I wanted to put this on here just to show you how he gets "pumping" when he's excited.  



2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! He's getting so big! I can't believe how long it takes to be pregnant and then in the blink of an eye they grow right up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my heck. I absolutely love the videos. He is getting so big! I have been signing with Olivia...but she could care less it seems...your video gave me hope! Maybe she is paying attention! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete