Friday, October 28, 2011

Crafting

So I have discovered Pinterest, which I'm sure many of you have forever ago...but I FINALLY looked at it and have loved the ideas I have seen.  So I got the bug...the crafting bug.  Just know that I don't do any sort of craft that takes tremendous amounts of artistic skill...that's why I loved the ones I found...super fast and simple.  It's probably a little late to be doing these but I figured I do them anyway, and plus Halloween hasn't past just yet. :) 

The pumpkin still needs a ribbon but since I don't have any, and I haven't gone to the town that does sell ribbon...I'm posting it ribbon-less.  But imagine a cute green (toward the sage color) ribbon tied at the base of the stick.






These mummies were SO dang easy.  
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to be done with this unpacking to start some crafting! You have tempted me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I was gonna make that book apple! I even bought a .25 book from the library....where is it now? Oh, in a basket downstairs just waiting to be picked up...made into something...just loved. :) yours came out awesome! and of course, CONGRATS on your baby girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete