Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

We were excited to have some trick-or-treaters this year (about 14).  It's the first time since we have been married.  We had my parents over for dinner and I made some sides that were in the holiday spirit.  



 Dad is modeling my "center piece."
 I'm sorry to say that this is as good as we got for a costume this year...Drew sporting his tiger hat.  I had other fun ideas in mind to make, but just didn't get around to getting the things that I needed.  Something else I kind of feel lame about is that these pictures were taken the morning after Halloween...yesterday was busy.  Anyway, so Drew was discovering snow again too.  He loved it.  Maybe next year I'll have real costumes for the two!

2 comments:

  1. You're amazing! And I can't believe you have snow. It was 65 and sunny here today. Wow. What a difference! Can't say I'm jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the girl! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete