Monday, April 16, 2012

One Month...5 weeks

Let me tell you  little bit about Brynn.  She is a sweetheart and I'm pretty sure she's the cutest thing on Earth!  She has been a fairly easy baby so far.  Many people told me that our second would most likely be a handful since Drew was such a chill baby, but I feel that it is a tender mercy to have a calm one.  Heaven knows I couldn't do it.  She has been a great sleeper (although I'm still exhausted).  She has already given me 6 hour stretches without waking up during the night.  I haven't believed it, but I have enjoyed it. :)  She doesn't fuss much and if she does it's because I have eaten something that upsets her tummy.  She has already given us some smiles and she is so patient having Drew pet her head and accidentally smash her face with things. 


One month old!

Drew (20 months this day)  just only gets so close to her for picture time. 
We were able to bless her Easter weekend .  Andrew's parents were here to share the special occasion along with my parents and sister, Holly.  (We missed out on taking a picture with my side of the family.) 

 

7 comments:

  1. Oh B! She is so adorable! Looks just like your Drew with those lips of hers!! I really wish I could see her in person. I love you and just miss you! I am so happy she is a good baby and doing so well! Love you loads!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And let me say this...she looks just like you, too! You know that picture of you where you are little and you are in your pjs and either sitting on a piano bench, or just a chair...it used to be on your facebook but I looked for it, and can't find it. Anyways, she does resemble you a TON. What a cutie patootie.

    I. Miss. YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I love you too and miss your guts! I do see Drew in her a lot...especially when she is crying! :)

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful blessing dress. How special to do it on Easter weekend. She sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My mom pulled it out of storage. One of my sisters was blessed in it. It's 36 years old! :)

      Delete
  4. She is gorgeous!! I just want to hold her!!! I can't imagine having 2 kids. You're my hero. I love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could hold her! I'm no hero just a mom with deep, dark bags under her eyes. :)

      Delete