Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Golden Birthday!!

Yesterday I turned 30!  One day, a couple of weeks ago, I went on a three mile run and I started thinking about my upcoming birthday.  I started thinking about my last ten years of life!  So much has happened in these last ten years.  My life has changed dramatically as have I.  In these last ten years I have served a mission for the LDS church for 18 months in Santiago, Chile, I finished my Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education from BYU, I took a job in Springville, UT teaching 4th grade.  I became a temple worker in the Provo Temple.  In my second year of teaching I started a Masters Degree through SUU (while still teaching) and met Andrew, my love.  I finished two more years of teaching and my masters before becoming a mommy to Drew Maxwell.  Brynn Cory joined our family 19 months later.  I have traveled to Spain, and Italy, to California, Maryland, Idaho, Arizona, Washington, Wyoming, and Montana. I have swum in the Great Salt Lake and the Atlantic Ocean.  There are many more big and little things that have happened and it all has made me who I am.  I'm not sure if these next 10 years will be as "eventful," but I hope to enjoy them just as much, grow just as much, and progress just as much or more. :)
30 candles in that cake!  

Doing a dance during the song!

3 comments:

  1. I love your hair!!! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy freakin' BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! and I love your new chairs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some crazy ten years!

    ReplyDelete