Thursday, November 15, 2012

We love these two!

Just wanted to share some dang cute videos of my sweethearts!  I would say really in the last few weeks, Drew has become really involved or interested in Brynn, wanting to play with her and help with her.   It's so fun to see.

I love this picture because you can see Brynn is laughing/smiling too with her brother.

It was Drew's idea to give "Baby" as he calls her a ride.  He's a sweetie, and Brynn loved it!


He insisted on feeding her.

He loves to read to her.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your kids are SO CUTE! I love the video of him feeding her! That is so funny :) I love this post, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the video on the bike! Brynn is seriously LOVING the ride, and I love how Drew keeps saying "See" over and over. But what kid doesn't love seeing themselves on video!? :)

    ReplyDelete