Friday, March 26, 2010

Appreciation

So, I guess this blog is becoming more of a journal with the last few entries, but it's mine and I can do what I want. :)
Since feeling better (it now being 3 weeks since I last threw up...yes, I'm still on the medicine), I have felt a much increased appreciation for good health and other little things. I am grateful that I don't have to plug my nose, turn my head, and leeeeeeaaaaan in to get something each time I open the fridge. I am grateful that looking at dirty dishes doesn't make me run to the bathroom anymore, that the smell of boiling water doesn't phase me, that I can come home from work, and although hungry and tired, I have enough umph and interest to cook a real meal, serve it, and clean up. I appreciate that I can clean the bathtub, and the rest of the house on that note. I love that I can read a book and not get "motion sickness." I appreciate that food sounds good again and it's not quite as potent. Those are just a few things that I have been thinking of in the last few weeks.
Andrew has been such a wonderful help through these last months! I couldn't ask for a better husband.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling so much better! I found your blog...and if you so desire, you are welcome to mine!
    Ashlee Webster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boiling water? I think I need to get pregnant! ;) Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete