Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Kids




I love warm, sunny weather!  I love to be able to go outside and enjoy just being out there listening to the sounds and feeling warmth.  It seems like CA would be a much better fit for me weather-wise but here we are in MT so I need to soak up the rays as much as I can.

We were wanting to get some fun things for Drew to do outside and so we decided on a little trike (which should be arriving this week sometime), and a little slide.  He has LOVED the slide.  It's amazing how much time he spends on it.  We have started a little trend of sharing otter pops on the steps of our porch after playing, or in the middle of playing.  Here's a little video of Drew's climbing/sliding skills for your viewing pleasure.


 Sometimes Drew wants Brynn to sit with him while he is watching a show...usually he only wants her to stay for just a short while, but before he is trying to push her out, he usually gives her a kiss and lays his head against hers.



Drew's latest words are "no and look." He's a big boy now sitting at the table with us in a new booster seat. We've been going to the pool lately and he likes getting in the water.  His favorite things to watch right now are Despicable Me and Blues Clues.  

3 months old 


Little Brynnie is 3 months old today! She is just a happy baby!  She is squirming all around, rolls from tummy to back, has giggled a couple of times, and will talk to you a little bit.  She continues to sleep great and is just growing like a weed.  In this video, I captured some of her talking while chillin' in bed.  If you listen closely it almost sounds like she may be asking a question. :) I love her sweet voice.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I love these little videos :) And your kids are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, I love you that you and I have purchased so many of the same toys for our kids. We bought the same slide for Livi for Christmas! She LOVES it. It's also the hit of our apartment complex. Thanks for posting all the videos. Love seeing your little ones!

    ReplyDelete