Sunday, March 30, 2014

February 2014

This month was cold and mostly uneventful as we adjusted to being a family of 5!  We did go to a little playdate when Austin was 3 weeks old, and my mom was kind enough to watch him!  Drew and Brynn have been playing way better and more with each other since Austin was born.  I finally created more of a routine that we had (something that I had felt prompted to do for a couple months prior).  The day I started it, the two of them played great and most of the day they spent interacting. I needed that to happen.

At the end of the month, Brynn finally decided that she LOVED her little brother.  She wanted to hold him all of a sudden and lay on him and kiss on him etc.  So cute, but a little scary. :) One day Drew said, "Look!  I put a bag on his head!"  I looked down at Austin in his bouncer to see a plastic sack placed over his face!  Well, at least his head wasn't IN the sack.

Life with 3 this young is challenging, but I have been blessed with so many people around me who are willing to help!


Austin 1 1/2 weeks old

Brynn and Drew


2 weeks and 2 days

Little Miss Attitude

2 1/2 weeks

Valentine's Day


3 1/2 weeks

First time I made this Apple Braid recipe that I found on Pinterest...it was divine!

1 month old

No comments:

Post a Comment