Sunday, January 23, 2011

January

So I have to admit, when I was going over the calendar for January at the beginning of the month, I was sad that I had "nothing" to look forward to.  But we have had a great month.  I have gotten into card crafting, and some sewing.  I have visited friends, and have been thoroughly entertained by "the boy." I started him on cereal and veggies to see if that would help his hunger.  He has really liked it...he's getting so big.


We took Drew to a BYU BB game.  It was really fun to go, but Drew was SO tired since we had gotten him up from a nap. He's a trooper.

First rice cereal. 

5 months old

Start 'em young

I thought this was so sweet.  He's got his legs curled up and his arms folded looking into the mirror.


Our happy boy

I laugh so hard at this picture...I didn't feed him lemons, he was just ticked.


Drew likes to put things on his face and leave it there.  He's a ham.




No comments:

Post a Comment